"Nexus is the only wallet you will ever need"
- Tobias Dostal
"This is the best wallet I have ever seen!"
- Craig Petty
Nexus is where form meets function. Where magic and mentalism converge, into a sleek, slim-line, everyday carry wallet.
Let's start with what this isn't. This isn't your grandfather's wallet. It isn't designed to hold your checkbook, and it isn't intended to carry your travel maps. Nexus is crafted with a modern lifestyle in mind - minimally intrusive, but maximally effective.
The Nexus Wallet was developed to make your peek feel so naturally motivated that it flies by even when you know what to look for. You touch the wallet for a brief second as you place it on the table, or onto the spectator's hand, and DING, you've got all the info you need. No suspicious moves, it truly feels like nothing has happened at all.
If visual magic appeals to you, this wallet was designed to do that too. From the ID compartment you'll be able to perform appearances, vanishes, penetrations, and transpos. Imagine, the spectator's ID, trapped between their hands, visually changing places with your ID locked inside your wallet.
The zipper compartment allows you to produce multiple objects - from borrowed rings, signed playing cards, keys, coins, or even sharpies.
The removable/reversible clip functions as way to hold additional items - from cash, to credit cards, to business cards, to packet tricks. And it's perfect for every mentalist on the go, even when you are just out to lunch. #WinkeyFaceEmoji! Yes it does even that too!
"I have never seen anything like this before"
- Luca Volpe
What you receive:
- Nearly 4 hours of detailed instructions - (Sorry, we're compensating for the size of our wallet).
- One compact slim-line wallet that will cure your wallet obsession.
- A unique customizable gimmick that's overflowing with possibilities
- You'll learn seven peeks unique only to this wallet.
- You'll get 6 full routines ranging a basic mentalism routine, to a more advanced in the hands ID transpo - there's something here for all skill levels. And we've barely scratched the surface.