A shocking transposition!
This snappy trick uses two hexagonal rings, one yellow and one black. Each ring is punched with a series of holes. After showing the front and back of each ring, they instantly change places and change color in increasingly visual and surprising ways. You will be able to master this trick in no time flat, thanks to the clever method and bold principle built into the simple props.
(Carry case included)
- Show two colored rings, and hold them in your fist.
- Place the black ring on the table. The instant you cover it with your hand...
- It changes places with the ring in your fist!
- Slide the black ring onto your extended finger so it cannot be switched out.
- Wave your hand over the ring, and it instantly transforms into the yellow ring!
Created by So Sato
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.