Here's a peak of what you will see on each volume:
- Balls & Net (Silent Mora - Dai Vernon) - Johnny explains the current thinking behind this classic effect.
- Coins Through Table (Al Baker) - A compilation of Baker, Vernon and Slydini.
- Han Ping Chien Coin Trick(Han Ping Chien) - Johnny describes a palms-up version of the Chinese classic.
- Winged Silver (Dai Vernon) - The Professor's method for the classic Coins Across.
- Copper & Silver Transposition(Dai Vernon) - Vernon's handling of this classic is completely explained.
- Vanishing Glass (Glass Through Table) (Max Matini) - The Malini routine is combined with a clever T. Nelson Downs subtlety.
- Benson's Bowl Routine (Roy Benson) - Benson's version of the classic Cups and Balls.
- Matching the Cards (Leipzig's Opener) (Dai Vernon) - Exactly as presented by the Professor.
- Automatic Aces (Birds of a Feather) (Hofzinser) - Thompson's routine for the classic commonly referred to as MacDonald's Aces.
- The Travelers - Card in Envelope (Dai Vernon - Paul Le Paul) - Vernon's handling, completely explained.
- Triumph (Dai Vernon) - A demonstration of the Strip-Out Shuffle method that the Professor actually used when he performed the effect.
- The Endless Chain (George Blake) - A three-phase routine based on material from the Blake manuscript.
- Vernon Poker Deal (Dai Vernon) - The routine includes an explanation of the Zarrow Shuffle.
- Chink-A-Chink (Max Malini) - Malini's routine fully explained.
- The Cap & Pence (Nate Leipzig) - Classic rendition of Leipzig's Pride.
- Mental Card Miracle (Princess Card Trick) (Harry Harper/Dai Vernon) - A full description of the Jacob Daley version of this classic.
- The BiddleTrick (Eimer Biddle / Alex Elmsley / Ed Marlo) - A routine and handling based on the original Biddle effect.
- Malini Card Stab (Max Malini) - A quick and direct method for the Malini classic that is performed on a working surface that can be found in just about everybody's home.
- Koran Medallion (Al Koran) - The Medallion remains in full view throughout the entire presentation.
- Heads Up - A mental effect utilizing borrowed coins.
- Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind(Dai Vernon) - The Professor's classic mental card mystery.
- Phantom Cigarette (Manuel) - Manuel, Master of the Mighty Dollar's technique for this classic cigarette effect is fully described.
- Hanky Panky (Emil Jarrow) - Jarrow's impromptu Solid-Through-Solid routine.
- Spellbound (Dai Vernon) - Vernon's classic routine with some additions.
- Presto Chango (Thomas Beardon) - A highly commercial walk-around routine that ends with a very clean, in-their-hands version of the Copper & Silver transformation.
- Coin In Bottle - Thompson's routine for this classic is loaded with subtleties.
- 3 Ball Routine (John Scarne / Oscar Pladic) - As taught to John by Oscar Pladic.
- No Body Load Livestock Production (Tony Marks) - The best non-body load production ever devised.
- Cups & Balls (Malini / Miller / Gayot / Bosco / Vernon / Daley) - Johnny performs and explains his entire routine.
- Cutting The Aces (Dai Vernon) - The Professor's story-themed classic.
- Color Changing Knife - Thompson's routine is simple, direct and concludes with an unexpected third color change.
- Color Changing Deck (Henry Christ / Paul Curry) - A complete explanation of Paul Curry's commercial routine for the Christ classic.
- In-Depth Interview With Michael Ammar - Michael Ammar conducts an in-depth interview with Johnny Thompson.
- Plus Hear stories about Charlie Miller, Dai Vernon, Max Malini and nights at the Castle. Johnny shares his advice on how to be a good magician.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.