- FIND ANY CARD IN THE DECK EASILY
- Have an instant and easy way to find the right card, if you have made a mistake
- Perform seemingly impossible routines
- Add an additional level of impossibility to some of the routines in your own repertoire
The tutorial includes:
- 20 minutes to learn the secrets of the deck
- 60 minutes of routines
It took me around 30 minutes to learn how to find any card in the deck. Later I realised it is possible to find the cards without even looking.
This is not just ONE trick. And you will NOT learn it in 5 minutes.
This is an ENTIRE SYSTEM that I can write a whole book about.
You can apply it to other tricks that you already perform.
You can use it as a card index.
And especially if you perform routines with Memorised deck or Si-Stebbins, this will make your life so much easier, because you will not need to GUESS the location of a card - you will undoubtedly know it.
You will also learn a NUMBER INDEX SYSTEM that you can use to predict the position of ANY FREELY SELECTED card.
Please note: Since this is a digital download, you will need to buy 2 decks of cards to perform these routines. Instructions on how to assemble the deck are included.
MATCHING CARD (4 variations)
- Instantly match any card your spectator would cut to
- Let your spectator match the card you have cut to (without knowing what the card is)
- Let two spectators match each other's card
- A variation with a twist that you can use to introduce your next routine
- Standard version
Your spectator will select a card, will place it back in the deck AND will square the deck, whilst YOU ARE LOOKING AWAY.
Yet, you will be able to find the card without any hesitation, often instantly.
- Easy version
The card will still be fully lost in the deck.
And you will find it the same way like before.
But you don't have to look away with this version.
Let your spectator count to a number they choose.
The card at this number will be the same like the one you have under the table, or in your pocket, wallet, in someone else's pocket, etc.
THINK OF A CARD
- Easy version (with full deck of cards)
- Standard version (with full deck of cards)
Know their thought of card without looking at the card faces.
A system that works without fail.
- Standard version (as if you use a memorised deck, but without it)
- Easy version (that you will learn almost instantly)
PERFORMING WITH A STOOGE
ROUTINES WITH TWO I'MPOSSIBLE DECKS
"You are a genius, Your thinking is fantastic. Well done! This is a deck that anyone who wants to learn Any Card at Any Number, or Do as I do, or my own personal favourite - Think of a card, you must go and buy this deck. You'll also learn how to mark a deck of cards and a simple control. Thank you Mirrah, you've made difficult card magic a lot easier."
- Harry Robson