PK-Touch On The Classics:
- Inflict: (Sandwich Plot) - A VISUAL color changing sandwich routine than can be done with many different presentations.
- PK Collectors: (Collectors Plot) - A selected card is found in between four of a kind within a split second!
- DIY Aces: (Gambling Plot) - A simplified version on the Spectator Cuts the Aces plot. EASY TO DO!
- CarbonÃÂ©: (Mystery Card Plot) - A utility move that allows you to switch the mystery card very openly and fair!
- VOW: (Anniversary Waltz Plot/Basic Version) - A basic version of the Anniversary Waltz plot. Very simple and direct. Jaws drop for Patrick's version.
- Vector: (Impromptu Haunted Deck) - Very visual and 'by the way', totally impromptu!
- Surge: (Impromptu Card Rise) - Impromptu card rise that can be performed with any card box. No gimmicks! Everything is completely examinable. Can also be used as a very visual color change.
- Mirror Force: Looking similar to the classic force, except the card is controlled to the bottom of the deck. This force can also conceal the back of a playing card.
- 4 Card Production: This is a flashy and flourishy way of producing four of a kind!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.